Subject: [Leica] Quitting the LUG
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 13:57:26 -0400

Hi Steve:

I put only 4 6x6 scans from Austin's Leafscan on my website a few weeks
back and mentioned it on the LUG and RUG. Only a few people commented on
them but I ended up having to pay a surcharge to my ISP because of the
traffic generated. A _LOT_ of people looked at them but didn't make a
comment.

I'm curious, have you checked to see how many "hits" you get on your PAW
site? Your pictures are great but I, (possibly along with many others)
just don't know what to comment on... telling you that they are great
seems superfluous.

I do look at all the PAWS but don't often comment. Maybe I should but I
don't want to get into compositional issues, ("too many pieces of paper
in the foreground" and "you should have centered the main subject" etc)
and then get a lot of useless flames.

I wouldn't have seen your work, Waldron's, BD's, Rabiner's famous
scooters and many, many others if they were not LUGgers.

I hope you don't quit.

Jim

Replies: Reply from brougham3@yahoo.com ([Leica] Re: Quitting the LUG)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Quitting the LUG)