Subject: [Leica] Re: C-41 process b&w films
From: brougham3@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 15:02:32 -0500

lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> wrote:

>I thougth the XP2 was rather
>contrasty and wonder if the T400CN might be less so.

That hasn't been my experience.  I've found that XP2 tends to be flat unless
printed on higher contrast paper.  I generally use this to my advantage by
shooting scenes with a higher contrast range, and XP2 does a remarkable job
of recording them.  I haven't done that much comparison between XP2 and
T400CN simply because I wanted to become familiar with one, and once I did,
I didn't feel a need to look further.  :)