Subject: [Leica] 50 ways to leave your LUG list
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 15:02:10 -0700

...She said "it's really not my habit to intrude"
              Furthermore I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued
              So I repeat myself, at the risk of being crude
              There must be fifty ways to leave your lover, fifty ways to leave
your LUG list

              Just slip out the back, Jack, make a new plan, Stan
              Don't need to be coy, Roy, just listen to me
              Hop on the bus, Gus, don't need to discuss much
              Just drop off the key, Lee, and get yourself free

              She said "it grieves me so to see you in such pain"
              I wish there was something I could do to make you smile again
              I said, I appreciate that, but would you please explain about the
fifty ways

              She said, "why don't we both just sleep on it tonight"
              And I believe, in the morning you'll begin to see the light
              And then she kissed me and I realized she probably was right
              There must be fifty ways to leave your LUG list , fifty ways to
leave your LUG list

              Just slip out the back, Jack, make a new plan, Stan
              Don't need to be coy, Roy, just listen to me
              Hop on the bus, Gus, don't need to discuss much
              Just drop off the key, Lee, and get yourself free

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/