Subject: Re: [Leica] batting for stanislaw
From: BG1812@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 18:00:26 EDT

Yeah, but would Stanislow give something for Americans
orphans?????........Sorry just a little tongue in cheek there.......I
couldn't care less how Stan uses the word "gay"....., so lets drop that,  but
what I didn't understand is that he was so quick to stereotype an American as
being rude.........that was very interesting..........My question is
"Why?"....Does he know many Americans?.......i.e. Has he been to America at
any time? And where? (New York doesn't count, it is not really America).....I
think Stan should think before he speaks because while I am not a sensitive
person, I think his "off the cuff" comment about Americans was a bit out of
line. Believe me, I'm sure there is some Americans on this list that could
come up things about Poles or British, Italians, French or anyone else for
that matter. We all have things about our country or fellow countrymen that
we are not proud of,  So I guess what I am trying to say is....this list is
for us to learn not about how ignorant we can all be, so lets keep the
comments to a bare minimum and talk about Leicas.......Fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Willis Glassgow