Subject: [Leica] re: m3 case (yum!)
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:27:04 -0400 (EDT)

david asked:

>I have the original leather case for my M3.  But it's getting pretty
>beat up.  I'm not a collector, so I don't care about the looks.  But
>I am worrying about the thing ripping, tearing, not doing an adequate
>job of protecting my beloved camera.

and when anyone asks, the PLUG is pleased to plug the ULTIMATE leica
carrying case:

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/equipment/bags/metal/index.html

it will not only hold your camera, but it will, in fact, make you more
attractive to members of the opposite sex (and members of the same sex now
that i think of it).

kc

Replies: Reply from "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com> ([Leica] Re: m3 case (yum!) & bags)