Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: leica lens cleaning tissues
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:20:02 -0400

> ,  other than during the Gore campaign?
> > Last I heard, no one had been able to document any statistically
> significant
> > increase in global CO2 levels.
> >
> So where did all the Carbon  in the coal and oil man has been burning for
> the last 200 years end up? On the moon?

"man" (and every other creature) has been passing gas for far longer than
200 years.  Where has all the methane from this phenomenon ended up?  I am
sure the amount of gas passed over the past million years is quite
significant.

Aren't we carbon based life forms?  What's so bad about carbon?

;-) (ducking...)