Subject: Re: [Leica] BE AWARE OF BOOTLESS COMPLAINTS!!!!
From: "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:25:12 -0700

I have contacted the LUG because its primary purpose is to communicate about
Leica thingamajigs. Also, I have heard from others who have received lenses
with particles in them in addition to other problematic discoveries, all
within the last 6 months. Therefore, if this suggests a trend, either to be
short-lived or long-term, it is imperative that we inform each other (caveat
emptor) as well as Leica of our dissatisfactions...just like we are able to
do with our government
reps...BridgestoneTires....children....mothers-in-law...etc. Certainly,
having spent $5,000+ on two camera lenses, I expect optimal manufacturing
processes.

Terry