Subject: Re: [Leica] poetry contest
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 12:24:04 +0200

Count me also:

Blade Runner Haiku:

I got a Kodachrome
Now it's lost
Like tears in the rain

Tell Me That It Isn't True (not really mine :-)

I have heard rumors all over town,
They say that you're planning to put it down.
All I would like you to do, Is tell me that it isn't true.

They say that they've been shooting with something other,
That is sharp, grainless and cheap, and brilliant as water.
Darlin', I'm a-countin' on you,
Tell me that it isn't true.

To know that it is last roll which mi'y'a keep tight,
It hurts me all over, it doesn't seem right.

All of those awful things that I have heard,
I don't want to believe them, I want Kodak word.
So pleez, you better come through,
Tell me that it isn't true.

All of those awful things that I have heard,
I don't want to believe them, all I want is your word.
So Kodak, I'm countin' on you,
Tell me that it isn't true.

- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace