Subject: [Leica] FW: NAB Feedback
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 08:23:11 -0500

I am starting to get feedback from my reporters that I sent to the just
completed National Association Broadcasters (NAB) show in Las Vegas.

An item that I am sure will interest many of you is this HDTV monitor for
the PC

Steve
Annapolis

Hauppauge has a new pc card that is an HDTV tuner, receives all 18 ATSC
standards, displays in full resolution on pc monitor and has outputs to
HDTV ready monitor, DTV set, and regular NTSC set. Has built in cable
tuner and DTV tuner. Records to hard disc using vcr like programming and
has remote control. For the first time you can watch _true_ full
bandwidth, full resolution HDTV on your pc monitor. Available now at
list price of $399 on company web site, will be in retail stores later
this year.