Subject: RE: [Leica] autofocus macro
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 16:18:21

Few years ago I’ve used Nikon FM2 with 105/2.8 D MACRO lens, now I have
F100.
To me, MACRO autofocus is good in 3 situation:
1.When is light wind.
2.When I like to make photo of bee or butterfly near a flower.
3.DOF can be anticipated, and I know exactly where to focus to obtain desire
DOF. I have also DOF button on both cameras.
It is easier to make some pictures with auto focus in MACRO mode, but it is
not a necessity.
Now, knowing how good are Leica lenses I will go with R system and 60/2.8
macro.

Victor