Subject: Re: [Leica] Herr Ramsden cheap Leicas
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 23:22:57 -0500

Hope they get the bastard!!!!!!!!!!  Down in New Orleans
two years ago, we had a "so-called" leica repair person and
collector running around. If you ever run into Harvey Glick,
watch out!!!!!! The guy is full of it!!!! He did a repair on
one ladie's M4, he gave it back to her with the shutter jammed.
He also mentioned he had some equipment for sale. Unfortuantly for her, she
handed him money and never saw the equipment.

Chris Williams