Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Delta 400 New
From: "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 20:31:29 +0100

I didn't get on very well with Delta 400 in DiXactol (single bath).  I don't
know why but I just couldn't get a print that I was happy with and the grain
wasn't to my liking. I've gone back to HP5 plus in the same developer, or
Perceptol. OTH, Delta 100 in DixActol works very well indeed.

Please let me know how you get on and if you are successful, what the secret
is!

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon, Wilts