Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm F4 Color-Skopar/Dream Kit
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 15:59:19 -0500

> Dans un courrier daté du 02/05/01 22:09:37 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
> icommag@toad.net a écrit :
>
>> 3 M2's--two are black paint
>>  1 M3--black paint
>>  Summicron 28/2.0 asph
>>  Summilux 35/1.4 pre-asph
>>  Summilux 50/1.4
>>  Summicron 50/2.0
>>  Elmarit M 90/2.8
>>
>>  But it will not be complete till I have a SA 21/3.4, a lens to kill for.
>>
>>  Someday.
>>
>>  Steve
>>  Annapolis
>>

> What's the big thing about owning 2 fifties ?

I wondered if anybody would notice. Actually have 3, did not mention the
Summicron 50/2.0 collapsible. (Will not mention the 4 Nikors 50's). I
suppose the reason is I tend not to sell anything (I belong to Pack Rats
Anonomyous).

But seriously sometimes I will shoot with 4 M's. Because the 50 is my
favourite focal length I will have 2 M's with 50's and the other 2 with a 28
and 35.

sl

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] 21mm F4 Color-Skopar/Dream Kit)