Subject: RE: [Leica] wk18/sl
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:09:36 -0500

Steve

>>Those were with a Summilux 50/1.4 which is a descendant of the Summarit
50/1.5. Both are great lenses and my 'lux is practically welded on the M3.

I also use the Summicron 50/2.0 current and 50/2.0 collapsible.<<

The 50/1.4 Summilux is a favorite of mine. I picked up the the 50/1.5
Summarit recently, because it was mint, affordable, and it looked great on
my old M3. I haven't used it much. I also have a 50 DR, which I hardly ever
use. The 50/1.4 is the one I use. Nearly all the images on my PAW page were
taken with the 50/1.4. My ISP sort of fades away now and then. Service is
spotty, so I gave up on keeping my web sight updated. I haven't had time to
find a new provider yet.

Dave