Subject: Re: [Leica] Here's a Kodachrome 25/1978
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:34:04 -0700

There's an area called Mendocino in Northern California along the coast.
There's a county called Mendocino, and there is even a town called Mendocino
in the area.

There are lots of Spanish names in California because of its former Spanish
rule over the area.

Curiously, there are also a number of Russian names, as Russians were in the
area, as well.