Subject: RE: [Leica] SF-20 flash question
From: "Thomas L. Weatherly" <a000170@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 23:10:55 -0700

Since there is no electronic communication between an m-lens and the flash,
it is intuitive that you have to tell the flash manually what aperture the
camera is set on.  In the R8, there are electronic contacts on the lens
which do this.  If you change the aperture on the m-lens, then you have to
enter that information on the flash.  Again, see page 50 of the manual.

Regards,

Tom Weatherly
Altadena, CA