Subject: Re: [Leica] Black Cat(now real men use mini-labs)
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter) ( : > D" <SonC@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 21:25:02 -0500

St. marks his territory:

"Only Sissies Use One Hour Labs!
Typical Workmen use Profesional Labs;
Real Men Use Their Own Darkroom! *" :-)
*) And do slides there. And eat. And sleep.  :-)

SonC marks his territory.....

Ah yes,  Once upon a time my stained fingers smelt
of chemistry, and when I had too much work, I
drove twice a day to the Professional Lab. But
that was when I lived in the big city, and now?

I moved to a tiny town in the Southern US  where
"Woman is welcomed with a customized
greeting/praise and one welcomed only with "hello"
feels ugly and ignored."

I live in a place  where women say with a smile,
"It isn't a job for a woman,  would you take care
of it for me?"    All that takes time, so this
real man has packed away my darkroom, and now I
pay attention and time to the pretty lady at
http://www.sonc.com/kcbc.jpg   I shoot color
negative, process it at a mini-lab, scan the negs
to photoshop, and print on an Epson.

And so, this poem with apologies to black cats,
and purple cows. . .

I never used a mini-lab;
I never hoped to see one,
but I'd rather use a mini-lab