Subject: Re: [Leica] goddammit!
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 12:43:49 +0200

> Ever since I have been reading the net my pix have had
> problems. Last year my russian lenses were good enough.  New
> I have to have Summicrons.  If the PIX are not
> demonstratively better, I am charging You!

I was told Leica will cure my son,
Protect my daughter and help grow corn,
So what if to pay for what Leica gave
I sold my farm and children are slaves

:-)
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace