Subject: Re: [Leica] Scala B&W slide film
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 08:40:59 -0700

Hi Felix...I have used this film with pleasure and good results... as have a
number of members of this list who encouraged me to try it at the outset. I
enlarged it to 16x20 prints (after drum scanning) which have looked great.
I,  and some others,  could direct you to some examples,  or send to you ...
if you wish.  Take a look  at the examples on Agfa's /Scala web site.

 best .....Steve