Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: D400 New trial
From: John Hicks <jbh@magicnet.net>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 19:54:03 -0400

At 01:40 PM 5/8/01 -0500, you wrote:

>I have some of this same batch of 120. I've shot 3 rolls in my Hasselbald
>and its been fine.

  Interesting, and I think that confirms my theory about pressure/bending.
I believe the Rollei bends the film in a somewhat smaller radius in its
film path and it rolls the film lots tighter than the two A-12s I have. I
didn't shoot any film in the A-12s, but a test roll taken out of the box
and developed didn't show any fog or marks. I had only four 120 rolls
available and have one left, which I'll try in another camera.

John Hicks

jbh@magicnet.net