Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica shop - Vienna
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:15:09 -0400

That shop is already a museum!

- -  When I was in Vienna a year ago last March, I swore I was only going
to look up the Leica Shop and browse through the outside window.

- -  When I got there, I told myself I would only step inside for *5*
minutes.

- -  When the 2 hour mark passed, I threatened myself with a severe butt
kicking if I purchased anything.

I consider myself lucky to get out of the shop with only an Abrahamsson
softie and a tiny Leica tripod head [and yes, I thrashed myself really
good that day, to make sure my wife didn't do the job for me].  ;-)
When I go back to Vienna, I plan to take spending money to make a
serious visit to that shop!

/Mitch Zeissler