Subject: Re: [Leica] you may thank me all at once or individually.....
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 09:25:42 -0600

Are there no limits to human ingenuity? Are there any problems too difficult
for (sufficiently hyped up) humanity to solve?

Thank you Kyle for restoring my faith in our future. With the Leica rear cap
conundrum solved perhaps you could turn your attention to the problems of us
mere mortals.....

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] you may thank me all at once or individually.....)