Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Users digest V19 #356
From: Noel Sy-quia <nsy-quia@avasta.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 08:59:07 -0700

Jim - I shoot mostly b&w film with the 15mm, and so I want to have the
choice of using the usual range of filters for b&w photography.

Filter use on Voigtlander 15mm Super-Wide Heliar

What kind of a filter do you want to use on your 15 Heliar?

Jim

ps... he innocently asks.

At 04:46 PM 5/8/01 -0700, Noel Sy-quia wrote:
>Has anyone worked out a way of using a filter on the 15mm Super-Wide Heliar
>by Voigtlander?  I'd be very grateful for any suggestions.  Regards, Noel.
>
>Noel Sy-Quia
>
>Avasta, Inc.
>formerly Chapter 2 e-services
>1777 Montgomery Street
>San Francisco, CA 94111
>tel: 415 901-6556
>fax: 415 743-0070
>cell: 415 218-7951
>e-mail: nsy-quia@avasta.net

David - out of curiosity, do you attach a circular, screw-on filter, or a
square, Cokin-type filter?