Subject: Re: [Leica] Canadian lenses: THE MARK OF SHAME!
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:37:52 -0700

As the starter of this thread, I must state that after a moment of
bewilderment, I recognized it to be a spoof.

I had to go through several machinations to create this response.  I
get the LUG stuff as a digest.  Is there any neat mechanism for
replying to a single article?

  I've been messing with photograph since my teens, I'm 78 now.
Bought a very slightly used M6 TTL a few months ago, fulfilling a
lifetime desire for a Leica.  I do my own processing.  Ever since
room temperature kits for RA-4 came out, I've been processing color
(colour for you Brits) paper in trays.  Faster than black & white.

While I'm at it, will the proprietor of this mess please email me.  I
live in Palo Alto and would love to meet him.

Herb