Subject: Re: [Leica] Canadian lenses (now, why can't the Brits spell in English)
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 14:45:06 -0500

> SonC wrote:
> > I just realized, that's why Brits say Al-u-min-i-um
instead
> > of A-lu-min-um . . . They park an extra i in the word!
> > Now, if we could get them to spell tire right, maybe we
> > could understand one another.

Dr. Joseph Yao quizzed:
> What is a tire?

It's a round object on an automobile that is the same
colo(u)r as my cat, depending on how you meter it; and while
I use my Leica M6 meter on the cat, I generally use a gauge
on the tire.  (:>D

By the way, where is your shop?  My daughter lives in (HK)
Central, very close to the Bayou Restaurant.  Convenient for
a Louisiana girl, wouldn't you say?

Regards,
SonC
http://www.SonC.com