Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Konica facts
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 15:51:18 -0400

At 12:22 PM 5/9/2001 -0700, Stephen Gandy wrote:
>I agree there seems to be some sort of Hexar RF compatibility problem,
but I am
>not satisfied what the cause is, or if the problem is systematic of all
Hexars, or
>just some.  I am suggesting we need more data before making blanket
>pronouncements, as Erwin did in his "Konica facts."

Well, I am comfortable with Erwin's assessment, but I agree that the more
data, the better.  This entire issue baffles me, and I haven't a clue as to
why the problem exists.  But, judging from the LUG traffic, it DOES exist.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Konica facts)