Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica shop - Vienna
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 21:42:56 +0100

- --=====================_20879679==_.ALT

At 02:30 10-05-01 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>could you give the exact address of this Leica shop in Vienna? I will be
>there next month and would like to stop by to have a look .
>
>--Adi

It is in Westbahnstrasse which runs parallel to Mariahilfestrasse about
three roads over. If you are going to visit get a tram or U-bahn
(underground) to Westbahnhof and it is a short walk. If you are on the
Ringstrasse where the art gallery etc. is then a 49 tram will take you past
the door. BTW, there is a wonderful exhibition of El Greco at the art
gallery (Kunsthistorischemuseum) and at the moment there is a Snowden
exhibition at the Kunsthaus and an Eric Lessing exhibition at the Palais
Palffy.

Have a great time!

Gerry
- --=====================_20879679==_.ALT

could you give the exact address of this Leica shop in Vienna? I will be
there next month and would like to stop by to have a look .<br>
- --Adi<br>
It is in Westbahnstrasse which runs parallel to Mariahilfestrasse about
three roads over. If you are going to visit get a tram or U-bahn
(underground) to Westbahnhof and it is a short walk. If you are on the
Ringstrasse where the art gallery etc. is then a 49 tram will take you
past the door. BTW, there is a wonderful exhibition of El Greco at the
art gallery (Kunsthistorischemuseum) and at the moment there is a Snowden
exhibition at the Kunsthaus and an Eric Lessing exhibition at the Palais
Palffy.<br>
Have a great time!<br>
Gerry</font></html>