Subject: Re: [Leica] Nice LUGgers?
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:06:40 -0700

Nathan...Behind Nice on a mountain top is a little picturesque village named
Peillon. If time allows you may wish to go there for some wonderful sights.

Also I wonder  how did you solve your 50mm Summicron, Summilux, Noctilux
dilemma.??. I am going through that now....have the S'cron but wondering
whether to add  the Noctilux,  or switch to the Summilux .   Steve