Subject: Re: [Leica] More on my dealer: this is important to me
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 16:16:28 -0600

Yes!

Now are you at all close to the dealer so you can go to small claims court?
Small claims court is an inexpensive route to go but I think it is only
possible if they are in the same jurisdiction as you are. It sounds as
though this is someone we know so perhaps sending the emails you have sent
and received from this list to the dealer may get the beanie propellers of
justice spinning. It is disappointing to hear that at first he denied
selling you the camera. Regardless of the outcome, find a more reliable
dealer in your local area for your next purchase.

John Collier