Subject: [Leica] RE: 1st Orthodox Wedding
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 18:58:05 -0400

Thanks for the well-written article, David. Use of 35mm in weddings
should not be confined to the bottom end of the market for those who
can't afford "real" wedding pictures. Like you, for some time now I have
used 35mm for the "candids" which for me includes everything but the
groups and the bride and groom portraits. I find that most clients can
see this as an ideal - a small, quick to use informal camera for the
informal pictures. Unfortunately, when the pictures are formal  I find
that the same clients expect to see a formal camera & preferably one
that's big, Swedish and on a tripod. Sadly, when it's on Mother's dime,
my conveniece as a photographer doesn't really come into it.

Thanks again!

Simon Stevens