Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: RE: Konica fiction
From: "apbbeijing@yahoo.com" <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:38:16 +0800

> How many of you out there are truthfully using a Hexar for paid assignment
> work? Work where if you screw up you could lose a client, or not be given
> another assignment?

I do and have shot plenty with my Hexar RF for well paid assignment work for
clients such as Coca Cola, Shell and Businessweek. As for the product's
heritage, I think you will find Konica have been in the photo business
longer than any of the companies you mention: Hasselblad, Linhof and Leica.

It works. Sure it does not have the panache of a Leica M but I do not get
paid for my fine taste in cameras, rather the results and the Hexar RF does
seem to produce them. As with ice, test it before you go on it.

Bests

Adrian
- --
Adrian Bradshaw