Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Deadman's new site finally up!
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 13:22:21 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/

under [View][Page Source] on NN, you can see the HTML:

<head>

it seems to claim to be generated by Adobe GoLive 5

- -rei

> > My suspicions are that the site was built using Microsoft tools, which we
> > all know, is the king pin of compatibility... NOT!
> >
> > Jim
> >

> Jim,
>
> I have a reliable source that says it was built with Adobe Go Live 4.0.
>
> sl

- --
    Rei Shinozuka  shino@painewebber.com  212-713-6256 FAX: 212-713-1482
    PaineWebber   Fixed  Income  Research,     PaineWebber  Incorporated
    1285 Avenue of the Americas,   11th Floor,  New York,  NY 10019-6028
"The  X Consortium  requests that the  following names be used when  referring
 to this software: X,  X Window System, X Version 11, X Window System, Version
 11, X11." (NOT "X-WINDOWS"!!!)      -X man page (parenthetical exegesis mine)