Subject: [Leica] Re: Konica Users Experience about Leica lens incompatibility
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:11:46 +0800

Dear Luggers,
I would like to do a survey of Hexar RF owners to find out who has
compatibility problems and who doesn't between Leica lenses and the RF
body. So far, I have picked up the following experiences. Henning Wulff
points out that back focus is a bigger problem with wide angles than with
telephotos. His RF focusses well with his 35/1.4, my RF focusses well with
my 35/1.4, Steve Barbour told the LUG his RF focusses well with his Leica
lenses, Dan Honemann reported all his Leica lenses misfocussed at the
minimum distance wide open. What about other owners and former owners
Emanuel Lowi, Paul Chefurka, Adrian Bradshaw, Joseph Yao and others unknown
and lurking. If you want to email me off list I will tabulate and send the
results to the LUG later.
Cheers,
Howard Cummer
Hong Kong