Subject: Re: [Leica] spaming.......???
From: "Kam" <kamm@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:25:23 +0800

Hi Chris,
Hi,

Sorry for the anti-spam auto-reply.  This is due to the fact that my stupid
machine has been asked by my stupid self to send an auto reply to any
messages that contain the words "xxx rated pictures/photos" in the subject
line (seems that someone had obtained my address through the list and sent
me some graphic intensive xxx sites ads).  Apparently my machine has been
reacting to the recent thread on "canadian lenses (now aluminxxx)".  I have
already replaced the auto reply command with an auto delete one.  Thanks
Adrian and Joseph for bringing the problem to my attention.  Sorry for all
the inconvenience.

Regards,
Kam