Subject: Re: [Leica] Shame on the LUG
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter) ( : > D" <SonC@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 19:59:57 -0500

SonC adds:

I've seen no advertisement for an English version
of Leica Academics at Solms.  I looked into it
when I was last there about five years ago, and
they told me they doubted they would ever  teach
one in English.  I left it at that.
By the way, Jon, there ARE others besides
shameful Americans who could make use of Leica
Academy/English.  Nicht Wahr?

Regards,
SonC

>Jon :
> Have here a letter from Leica, from the Academy.
>
> It seems that they have cancelled the only two
English-speaking courses
> to be held this year, one on the R series and
one on the M series.