Subject: Re: [Leica] Shame on the LUG
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 07:48:06 -0700

Jon wrote:
>>>> Sure Ted, that sounds good too.
>
> But it isn't the factory... :-)<<<<

But Jon,
The factory is merely a tour that takes a short time.  We make use of every
minute talking, teaching, learning, playing with, as in using the same
equipment and the location is as good as the factory area. ;-) Maybe even
better ! ;-)   Come along sometime as we have many more than 15 people which
makes for a greater degree of camaraderie and equipment support.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Shame on Factory tour)