Subject: Re: [Leica] Formats...was 6x9/6x7/6x4.5..
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 10:10:34 -0700

><Snip>
> larger format, say the 5x7,  for a formal response. The book is a
> perspective of  Vermont land and the people who care for it. It is
> history and the larger format may be the best way to go.
>
> If I had only one camera, it would be the Leica.
> --
>
> Vermont People, People of the Great Plains, and The First Time I Saw
> Paris, books by Peter Miller, can be viewed at
> http://www.silverprintpress.com. Peter Miller's stock photography can
> be searched at http://www.yankeeimage.com.

I loved that cover shot for the Vermont People which is a square… The two heads
at the bottom. What bummed you out on squares?
You'd be able to back your Leica up with a Rolleiflex 2.8 F if you didn't have
that detestation..
Stupendous stuff and I love the panoramics from what i can see!  I'm yearning
for a Linhof 6x12 but am shooting some 60x30mm with my Hasselblad mask with a
645 back for the time being and it's a handy mini semi panoramic which has it's niche.
I wish Rollei made a panaramic camera.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA