Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Opinions on the Telyt-R 350mm 4.8 lens
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 16:42:29 -0600

Thanks to all who posted with an opinion on this lens. I considered both
the 280 mm and the 350 mm but have decided to purchase the 350 as I
already have the 180 mm 2.8 APO. I want to use this lens for longer
range photos (nearer infinity).

Regards,

Greg

PS: I enjoyed reviewing Adrian Bradshaw's web photos of the far east
(see: www.apbphoto.com) Some very interesting contrasts between the old
and new world.