Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: News from Solms
From: Invisible Man <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 01 14:49:23 -0400

>Sure, sure, I understand it's supposed to illustrate the strength of the
>camera body, but lets get real, who the hell cares because no one in their
>right mind is going to put the camera or any camera to that kind of thing.

- --> The REAL TRICK is to have a karate guy USING the LEICA R8
      while a Mercedes ML430 4x4 goes over his face and LEICA
      yet leaves no marks and a very well exposed underbody
      15mm Super-Elmar shot !!!

      I wonder what program position you'd recommend, Mr Grant ?   ;+)~

      NOW you REALLY know WHY they make those 90 degree visors !!!

      I actually know a fellow who demonstrates with his face in freshly
      cut beer bottles' glass and a few people standing over his face:
      no cuts. The question is: Is Gabo hard-headed enough to go for
      such a stunt? (He was born a gymnast and martial arts teacher,
      became a clown, now he's a priest: go figure ! )

      Andre Jean Quintal           )-(