Subject: Re: [Leica] [LEICA] Sad, isn't it? - Oh! Yes it is!
From: McFadden Peter <leicausergroup@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:21:59 +0100 (BST)

Ray and other interesting LUGERS,

He is my short course. After completion you will have
an informal but adequate education.

1 Locate any posts containing the phrase 'a formal
education'.
2 Click your mouse in the box situated to the right of
the senders name.
3 Locate and click the 'delete' button.

THAT'S IT! - Easy wasn't it?

Result: A fully qualified LUGER who can then get on
with life.

lol

- --- Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com> wrote: > Dear All,