Subject: [Leica] Visit to London, Glasgow
From: "Wesley Loh" <lohkarwai@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 00:58:47 -0000

Hello,

I'll be going to London and Glasgow in June, and was wondering if there any
good 2nd book stores with photo books on/by Henri, Capa, etc. Anybody to
recommend 2nd hand photographic stores with Leica equipment too? Would
appreciate any info on museums and exhibition on photographic works. Btw, I
do have some Lecia equipment for sale on my website
http://www.memphiswest.com/sale.html so if anyone wants to buy them, do drop
me a note.

kind regards
Wesley