Subject: [Leica] Re: SoCal space
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 18:53:03 -0700

There are two small space for rent at Angels Gate Cultural Center, San
Pedro, CA.
one goes for $65-75, the other for $165.00. It intitles you to use of
the community darkroom and any open space for shooting. I orginally
developed the smaller space about 15 years ago as a processing room,
which it's still set-up to do.
Contact me off-list for details.
lastly there is an open house this weekend which would allow anyone to
see the spaces and other artists' spaces. There are close to 50 studios
in this old converted Army fort. I might have mine open, but I'm not
sure if it will be Sat. or Sun. Check ahead.
I would like to see the space go to another photographer so we can have
critical mass and keep the city of LA from balking at keeping the Photo
Center open.
By the way the site has an incredible view of the ocean on the west and
of the Harbor on the south. Makes one feel like the're not in LA.

Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov