Subject: [Leica] Here's my portfolio...judge for yourself!
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:08:25 -0500

Ted

>>Well I gotta tell you lads, there's nothing like a Noctilust to get the
babes attention! ;-)<<

I was under my darkcloth yesterday, focusing my Toyo 45A field camera for a
shot of Pioneer Square. Two attractive young ladies came up to me and asked,
"Are you a photographer?"

Never had such a thing happen when using my Leica. OTOH, you've just given
me a good enough reason to finally break down and buy a Noct.

By the way, I didn't know how to reply to the ladies. "Am I a photographer?"
That's a very good question. Mr. Rabiner was right. Everyone needs to keep a
portfolio handy, just to answer such questions when they arise.

Dave