Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica/photographing birds
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:31:32 -0500

Doug,

>>Definitely use the R8!!<<

No more comments like this! You're going to force me to by an R8. I've been
fighting the urge for a long time. Even went back and read all the negative
R8 messages on the LUG (there aren't as many as I thought there were, and
they're far outnumbers by positive comments).

To make matters worse yesterday I spoke with a person who said, "I borrowed
and R8 today. It the first time I've used one for quite some time. I'd
almost forgotton what a fantastic camera body it is."

Again, I can't hold out much longer.

Dave