Subject: [Leica] Free to a good home.
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@cs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:24:46 -0700 (PDT)

I have a Mac 8500/180 that was included w/ my "new" leafscan 45.  It
was one of those deals where the price w/ the 8500 was X, and the
price w/out it was X+100.

It works, though the hard disk squeals to the point where it would
drive me mad.  Shouldn't be hard to scare up a replacement though.
Does *not* include a monitor.

I'd be happy to give it to anyone who could find a use for it.  I
don't have a car at the moment, so it's pretty much a pick-it-up at my
doorstep kind of deal.

My doorstep is in Oakland, CA, USA.

g.