Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: re-Black tape flavors
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 08:28:58 -0500

I've been taping cameras ever since my first Nikon. A little tape around
the edges keeps the camera like new looking underneath. I also like that
it adds a little gripping surface to otherwise smooth slick metal.  A
little tape around the strap connectors might be good too if they rub.
Got some tape on my camera bag strap attachment so it does not rattle.
More tape wound on a MF film spool in each camera bag. Got some stuck on
my tripod legs so I always have a bit handy to tape on a gel - roll the
tape into a tiny cylinder and wrap that around the lens - instant gel
holder! Or need a big shade? If you're gonna make a special one you'll
need tape.

Oh yeah - I have some white tape on the baseplates of my Ms to write the
film info on!

Taping your camera does not automatically mean you are a dweeb.

Tape good!

Henry

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: re-Black tape flavors)