Subject: [Leica] dremmel tool - real men don't use black tape
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:42:10 -0400 (EDT)

jim brick pointed out:

>But, of course, it is your camera. So you may stick whatever you wish all
>over it.

we recommend hello kitty stickers

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/46/leicastacking2.jpg

i ran into donna ferrato

 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0893814806/o/qid=990110476/sr=8-1/ref=aps_sr_b_1_1/104-9726401-3768760

at a gallery opening in nyc last year (and she's
definately one for sticking her camera where it doesn't belong) and she
had paint all over her m6, like she'd set it down underneath a house
painters ladder, there was some old red electrical tape on it too. i asked
her about it and she said "i was living on a bench in paris and the only
thing i had was my camera and some clothes in a paper bag and at night i'd
sleep with my head on the paper bag, holding the leica and i figured if it
looked like hell, nobody would steal it. aparrantly it worked.

kc