Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Leicaflex SL2
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 01:21:31 EDT

http://members.aol.com/applemac97/sl2mot.jpg

US$800.  Leica Leicaflex SL2 MOT Camera Body in excellent mechanical
condition. The camera body was CLA'd by Sherry Krauter of Golden Touch
Quality Camera Repair in December 2000. Everything works perfectly. The meter
is accurate and I have just put in a new mercury battery that should last a
long time. Cosmetically this body has many signs of use as can be seen in the
photos. I am selling this camera because I have recently bought a new Leica
R8.  Please add $20 for insured UPS Ground shipping within the continental
USA. Foreign buyers should add $40 for insured air mail by USPS. Payment by
cashier's check or money order only.

Sincerely,

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D
Associate Professor of Finance