Subject: [Leica] New Delta 400 in XTOL
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 07:42:17 -0400

I'm a big fan of the old Delta 400 in XTOL 1:3 which I have been
processing according to the (now deleted) Kodak times + my usual 10%
insurance factor. But I just got a new batch of film from B&H and its
the new type.

Has anyone tried new D400 in XTOL, preferably at 1:3? Are the published
times still good? Most or all of the comments I have seen on the LUG
about the new film have referred to other developers.

Thanks!

Simon Stevens