Subject: RE: Duct tape (was: RE: [Leica] Black tape types (flavours not considered))
From: "Charles Cason" <cec@vbe.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:23:33 -0500

This tape thread started me thinking about the Leica red
dot.  I think I'll start a new trend and add some red dots
to some of my older cameras so that people will be
impressed. I have an old Pax M2 and a Ricoh with a rapid
winder on the bottom.  I think you can buy the 1/2 inch red
dots at Staples in their office supply department.  Can you
imagine the excitement that could be cause by three cameras
around my neck that might be construed to be Leicas.
The devil made me write this.  (The pre-Vatican devil that
is)